Evropski omladinski centar
Evropska omladinska kartica
900.00 (8.50 EUR)
7 - 29 years (last day before 30th birthday)
EOC provides around 500 discounts and other benefits to young cardholders up to 30 years old.
We are non-profit organization, with primary goals to increase level of participation, information and mobility of young people in Serbia.
EOC enjoys a strong support of Serbian Ministry of Youth and Sports and cooperates with many organization and institutions on the national level.
Beside discounts, European Youth Card offers various benefits like:
* UNIQA accident insurance and discount on travel insurance,
* Constant informing through online channels.
There are 4 types of the European Youth Card in Serbia:
* Classic European Youth Card available to all young people age 7-30,
* Student chip EYCA ISIC card which combines benefits of both European Youth Card and ISIC - International Student Identity Card.
* High school EYCA card available for pupils living in high-school dormitories
* Debit co-brand bank card in cooperation with Piraeus and Hypo Alpe Adria banks.
Where to get the card:
For a list of places where you can purchase the card in Serbia, please follow this link: