Privacy notice – Erasmus+/EVS European Youth Cardholder
Erasmus+/EVS European Youth Cardholder is the person that expressed his/her interest to obtain the European Youth Card as the result of his/her involvement within the programmes of the European Commission called Erasmus+ and European Voluntary Service.
By granting your consent to your data processing by ticking on the checkbox at the end of this Privacy Notice you agree to the following:
1. Personal Data Processing
- The controller that processes your data is European Youth Card Association Euro<26, with the mailing address Centre Dansaert, 7/11 Rue d’Alost, 1000 Brussels, Belgium and with registered seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Dutch Chamber of Commerce file no. 34142416; contact details are following telephone: +32 288 06 843 or email at email@example.com (hereinafter only as „EYCA“).
- The purpose to process your personal data is to issue your Erasmus+/EVS European Youth Card entitling you to a number of discounts throughout the territory of Europe. Thus the provision of personal data is a contractual requirement and without processing them it is not possible to obtain the card. After the end of validity of your card we use your personal data for statistic purposes only.
- We process your personal data exclusively on ground of your given consent.
- Personal data that are being processed are your
- name and surname – we need it to issue your card, it will also prove your identity during receiving a discount
- date of your birth – we need it to assess if you meet minimum/maximum age requirement to obtain card
- address – we use your address for card delivery
- your email – we will send you the confirmation of registration as well as other information about your card
- we also process details on your volunteering activities (sending and hosting organisations) and date of commencement and date of termination of your volunteering activity, because usage of card is relative to your participation in the Erasmus+ or the European Voluntary Service.
- EYCA is entitled to provide your personal data to the third party (our contractual partner) who will manufacture your Erasmus+/EVS European Youth Card.
- Your personal data will be stored since registration until end of validity of your card. After that time we will use your personal data only for statistic purpose and we will take all necessary measures to protect them, like pseudonymization of data.
- We do not transfer your data outside of the EU.
- You have the following rights, under the regulation of the applicable legislation:
- the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, contact of the authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/;
- the right to access the processed personal data,
- the right to rectification of personal data,
- right to erasure of personal data,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to object data.
- We may process your data automatically; that means that computer could assess if you meet all conditions to issue card (like age, participation on volunteer service).
2. Promotional activities
- You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about new promotions and our exciting services and possibilities, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you grant us your consent, you are entitled to withdraw from this consent any time by clicking on Unsubscribe button in promotional email.