European Youth Card Association (EYCA) is a non-governmental, not-for-profit association of 40 member organisations that issue the European Youth Card to over 7 million young people in 38 countries across Europe.
EYCA offers its member organisations exclusive services as part of the internal Maximising Impact Programme, which comprises: access to non-refundable grants, access to seminars, support visits and other membership opportunities. The Programme has been adapted and upgraded over years, but considering the pandemic effects on EYCA membership at multiple levels (ex. business model, services to beneficiaries etc), we are now at a crucial moment in deciding how to update and re-design our membership services.
In this context, EYCA is looking for a consultant with a research and organisational development profile to support with 1) evaluating EYCA membership services and 2) based on the evaluation, suggest recommendations for the next generation of EYCA's Maximising Impact Programme.
Objectives of the contract:
- Analysis of the data for the past 3 years period (MOs which used the program, MOs which never used the program, which activities are preferable, impact etc. ) Based on the analyses the survey for the feedback will be developed.
- Collect feedback and recommendations from EYCA member organisations regarding the internal services as part of the Maximising Impact Programme;
- Offer expert advice on how to re-design and update the next generation of the Programme.
Expected outcomes and deliverables:
- Design the surveys or any other instrument to collect members´ feedback. It is expected that two separate surveys will be designed: for members who used the MI Programme and for those who did not.
- Data analyses before and after the surveys feedback
- Possibly run 2-3 focus groups of 1.5 hours maximum, as part of EYCA´s Regional Meetings;
- Deliver a comprehensive report (10 -15 pages) highlighting the main results of the research and a concrete proposal on what needs to be changed for the next MI Programme.
Timeframe of the contracting process and key dates:
- Deadline to submit documentation: 10th of March 2022, 23.59;
- Evaluation of received offers and selection: before 15th March;
- Contractual dates: 21 March – 31st May;
- Surveys open for EYCA members: 1st April – 15th May;
- Possible 2-3 focus groups, max. 1.5 hours each (online): 1 – 15 May, depending on when Regional Meetings take place;
- Data Analysis and report delivery: 15 – 31st May.
Estimated budget: The offered fee is 2500 euros (excluding VAT).
- The selected consultant should be available for two hours online meeting on 16 March.
- The working language is English.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documentation:
- CVs and Portfolio with links to previous publications
- Estimated time distribution of the number of days per working phase.