EYCA Good Practice Series
Each EYCA member organisation implements and develops the European Youth Card, adapting their services to the needs of young people in their countries. Mobility, volunteering, participation, employment, entrepreneruship and education are just a few of the development lines of the card. The common thread is always empowering Europe's youth.
The EYCA Good Practice Series (GPS) is a set of publications showcasing the variety of ways in which the youth card supports young people and the different projects developed by EYCA members. For more information, click on the title of the publication.
- GPS 1 - A Europe where all young people are mobile and active
- GPS 2 - The route to financial inclusion for young people
- GPS 3 - Helping young people have their voices heard
- GPS 4 - Mobility opportunties for young people
- GPS 5 - Working with municipalities
- GPS 6 - Adding value to student life
- GPS 7 - Boosting youth employability and entrepreneurship
- GPS 8 - Inclusive youth mobility
- GPS 9 - Engaging young people in policy-making (EU Structured Dialogue)